Friday, January 11, 2013

Who You Gonna Call


I am so over this winter and it really hasn't even gotten started yet. Between the yo-yo weather and allergies my kids have had runny noses and a cough since October 1st. The pediatrician says that they are not contagious and I know they are not contagious but with the flu season already being so bad, I feel like I am being judged every time they cough in public. Thankfully we switched their antihistamine at Christmas so their noses do not really run during the day but they do cough thanks to post nasal drip.All these sickies mean that I am cleaning my house non-stop and running around like a crazy woman. I wish there was a "Ghostbuster" that we could call to rid everyone of the germy stuff going around right now.

Making a break for it before the doctor comes in

I had to take this little one in yesterday because she kept complaining of her ear hurting and even though it is in the 70s today we are expecting snow next week following a cold front this weekend.  She had fluid on her ear but no infection.  She is also cutting four teeth right now so misery is her companion.


In preparation for the colder weather, the kids got new jammies and C really has gotten into Batman lately so when we found these in his size we quickly scooped them up.



I have done horrible this week with taking care of myself. I had planned on working out on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So far I'm 0/2 on working out. I should be able to go tonight since the mile long must get ready for next workday list doesn't have to get done in addition to the extra cleaning. I have done okay with watching what I eat and my portions so hopefully that will be enough for the week.I just want to whisk us all away to somewhere tropical for the next three months. No cold weather, no responsibilities.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but I also have a right to keep things inappropriate off this space.