Monday, January 21, 2013

Biggest Loser Blogger Challenge - Week 3

TheJavaMama

Here we are at week 3 of this challenge.  Week 3 and 4 of any weight loss/get back in shape journey are always my hardest so I'll take my loss this week with glee.

Starting weight [01/06/2013]: 175 lbs
Week 2 weight [01/13/2013]: 172.2  (loss of 2.8 lbs for week)
Week 3 weight [01/20/2013]: 171.2  (loss of 1.0 lb for week)
Total weight loss: 3.8 lbs

I leave my house at 6:50 a.m. and get back home between 5:15 - 5:30 p.m.   I am NOT a morning person, I typically get up at 6:00 a.m. to myself and both kids ready.  Breakfast and Dinner can make or break me and last week they broke me.  I've got some ideas on some quick, easy but healthy meals that I need to start working on this week.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Nice Loss this week! Good luck working out. Once you get into the groove, you'll do fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3.8 lbs! That is amazing! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the loss.

    I took a cooking class at Whole Foods over the weekend and they have a couple great frozen products to make making dinner quick and easy. It might be exactly what you need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, a loss is a loss! Congratulations! It's difficult being a working mother. I know that all to well. Trying to plan healthy meals and fit in a work out. Sometimes it's almost impossible, for me at least. In fact, I had planned on putting something in the crock pot this morning. Instead, I had to repeatedly referee between 2 very cranky boys and hound them into getting dressed for school. UGH! Needless to say, I forgot all about starting the crock pot.

    So, not sure what I'll do for dinner now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work! I recommend buying a lot of tupperware and making all your healthy meals on Sundays. That way you can whip up whatever for the kids and put your food in the microwave. Also, those veggies steamers you find in the frozen aisle are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are on the right track, girly! KEEP IT UP!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be moderated. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but I also have a right to keep things inappropriate off this space.