Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Love and Marriage

I never believed it when I was a kid and people would tell me that one day the years will fly by but they were right.  It seems like every year goes faster than the last.

Nine years ago tomorrow, I married the love of my life.  Our path has been bumpy and our life and marriage certainly is not perfect but we have made it through and learned a lot on the journey.

©Tales From The Smiths
The years have flown by and so many things have changed. We have shed tears over loved ones lost and tears over the birth of our own little ones. We have supported each other through jobs lost, returning to school and career changes. I am thankful for the years that we have had and look forward to many more.

©Tales From The Smiths

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but I also have a right to keep things inappropriate off this space.