Monday, February 13, 2012

The Monday Real

Linking up with Jess and Britt today for The Monday Real. 

I'm so tired today I need toothpicks to keep my eyes open despite the inhumane amount of caffeine I have drank to try to help.  Haley is cutting some more teeth and wakes up screaming every 45 minutes unless she is plastered face to face with me, literally her cheek has to be pressed tightly against mine.  Even this does not stop the constant waking, it only ends the screaming.  This has gone on for almost a week.  I do not know how much more Mama can take.  Everything except the kids has taken a backseat.  My laundry has been washed for the last week but is just sitting in a huge pile in the middle of the dining room floor.  Between the allergy/cold sickies that struck in January and now teething, the mantle is still bare since I only finished taking Christmas decorations down weekend before last and I haven't cooked in a week.  I'm so tired of cold sandwiches, cereal and canned soups that I'm considered taking a cranky child into a restaurant tonight.  I'm sure I won't because it is cold and wet out but maybe To-Go will be an option.

That's my Monday whine.  Here's to a better night of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but I also have a right to keep things inappropriate off this space.