Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sickies

It is Spring here in east Texas after not much of a winter.  While the temperatures are warm and the sun is bright the kids and I have been staying in while everything starts blooming.  With the help of my little friend here, I am starting to feel better. 


The icky nose and itchy eyes under control with the help of allergy medicines and nasal sprays.  Now as long as the weather doesn't take a crazy turn...  Since a certain baby girl turns ONE next Friday, we need to feel better ASAP. 

I have my pictures for the photo a day challenge and hopefully I will be able to play catch up and stay on track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but I also have a right to keep things inappropriate off this space.